Can Braces or Invisalign from Dabney Give You the Smile You’ve Been Wanting?
Dabney Orthodontics has a highly trained, professional staff that strives to make your smile as great as it can be. If you are suffering from a dental issue, we can craft a customized plan to give you a straight, healthy smile that will satisfy you for years to come.
What Braces or Invisalign Can Fix
Here are some of the most common issues orthodontic treatment can fix:
- Crossbites occur when your lower jaw protrudes past your upper jaw.
- Bad bites are caused misaligned teeth, missing teeth, extra teeth, and various other tooth irregularities.
- Misplaced midlines occur when the center of your upper incisors fail to line up with the center of your lower front teeth.
- Dental gaps occur when there is too much space between teeth.
- Underbites occur when the lower incisors stick out further than the upper front teeth.
- Open bites occur when the top and bottom incisors don’t line up.
- Overcrowded and crooked teeth occur when there isn’t enough space in the jaws for all of your teeth.
- Over-bites occur when the upper incisors stick out further than the lower front teeth.
The Benefits of Having a Straighter Smile
The benefits of fixing your teeth with Invisalign or braces go way beyond being more comfortable with having your picture taken.
- Eating and speaking are often easier with straight teeth.
- Misalignments in your teeth can harm your smile in a variety of ways, including how your jaw your functions.
- Straighter teeth are easier to clean and less likely to harbor bacteria and plaque in hard-to-reach places.
- Braces can improve your self-esteem by giving you a smile you are proud to show off.
- Braces or Invisalign can decrease the effects of bruxism or other forms of tooth wear that often occur more frequently when teeth are out of alignment.
If you think you could benefit from having Invisalign or braces, or if you would like more information, please contact our office to schedule a free consultation today.