The Dabney Difference
What Sets Us Apart
At Dabney Orthodontics, we're more than just a team, we're a family committed to delivering outstanding care to all our patients. We strongly believe in the importance of constantly improving our knowledge and skills, which is why we attend numerous continuing education seminars on various subjects every year.
All our clinical assistants have earned continuing education credits in Orthodontic Assisting - Technique and Theory, which is acknowledged by the Academy of Orthodontic Assisting. By staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in orthodontics, we can offer our patients the most effective treatment options available. We believe that by investing in our education and staying current on the latest developments in our field, we can provide the highest level of care to our patients.
Here are just a few of the other ways we provide a superior orthodontic experience:
- Customized treament plans using CADCAM technology
- CBCT machine for 3D imaging
- Automated patient sign-in for reduced waiting time
- Flexibility in scheduling appointments
- A vast array of bracket choices, including lingual braces
- 24 hour access to doctor or staff
- Two convenient locations in Midlothian
- Our own in-house lab
- Over 130 years of combined experience
- Multiple payment options
- Patient incentive program
- We work with special needs patients
- We participate in multiple school and community activities
Get to know our amazing team and explore your treatment options at your new patient consultation! Don't hesitate to reach out to us at either our Midlothian Turnpike or Brandermill locations to schedule an appointment. We can't wait to hear from you!
Actual Dabney Orthodontics patient